WAYFORTH AT BRIGGS AUCTION
Online Bidding | All Lots Start at $1
A partnership with move management company WayForth, offering regular, online only auctions of fresh-to-the marketplace fine furnishings and home décor, fine art, china & glassware, electronics, carpets, and so much more. A great way to find just what you need to spruce up your space in a sustainable, earth-friendly way. Need more info about online bidding?
NEXT AUCTION CLOSES:
MARCH 3 at 11AM
Cascade close, 5 Lots/Minute
Bidding Will Open Wed. evening, Feb. 24
There will be no in-person preview for this auction. Please contact us to request additional photos and/or condition details
BUYER’S PREMIUM: 18%
All successful bidders’ cards will be charged at the end of the auction.
All items for this auction are located at the Briggs Auction Showroom, 1347 Naamans Creek Road, Garnet Valley, PA 19060.
- Thursday, March 4: from 9AM – 3PM, no appointment needed. Note: this pickup time is for WayForth pickup only!!
- Monday – Friday: by appointment only, for any previous auction
- Saturdays: 9AM – 3PM, no appointment needed, for any previous auction
View our Merchandise Pickup Procedure
– Pickup will be contactless, and requires a mask. You must bring your own packing materials and help if needed with loading.
– Pickup requires a paid receipt. No payments will be accepted at pickup.
– If you need your item shipped, please contact any of our recommended shippers, or you may choose your own.
– If you have questions, please call 610.566.3138 or email email@example.com
The WayForth At Briggs Auction Terms and Conditions
The Briggs/WayForth Auction is an online only auction. All bidding will take place online*; all merchandise pickup will take place at Briggs Auction, Inc. in Garnet Valley, PA
By registering to bid and/or submitting any bid, you acknowledge and accept these Terms & Conditions.
We thank you for your interest and participation.
- In order to bid in this auction, you must register on the Bid At Briggs online bidding platform* directly and may not register in person.
- Mobile bidding is available with the Briggs Auction app from the Apple App Store for iPhone or iPad, and Google Play for Android devices.
- When you register for this auction, you agree to a $1 authorization on the credit card you have on file. This is a hold only, NOT a deposit or charge. This amount will not be held against the invoice total. Please make sure that your credit card information is current, and that the address on your bidder profile is the same address used for your credit card statement.
- Bidders with registrations outside the U.S. agree that submitting their card approves a $1,000 authorization on the card. All authorizations are released within three days of the auction, but availability of funds may take up to 30 days, depending on your card’s terms.
- If you have a tax exemption/resale number, please be sure to inform Briggs Auction before the auction closes — even if you have submitted it in our older bidding system — so we can confirm the PA sales tax has been removed from your invoice, prior to your credit card being charged.
BIDDING & BID INCREMENTS
- All lots start at $1 and will proceed by the following bid increments:
$1 – $10: Increment: $1
$11 – $100: Increment: $5
$101 – $200: Increment: $10
$201 – $500: Increment: $25
$501 – $1000: Increment: $50
$1001 – $2000: Increment: $100
$2001 – $5000: Increment: $200
$5001 + : Increment: $500
BUYER’S PREMIUM / SALES TAX
- The Buyer’s Premium of 18% will be added to each successful bid.
- PA State Sales Tax (6%) will be applied to each sale, including the buyer’s premium, unless exempted by law. If exempt, you must present us with a valid tax exemption number, and complete our exemption form.
- Your credit card will be billed shortly after the auction closes, and a receipt emailed to you.
- All merchandise must be paid in full within one week of the auction date.
- Merchandise pickup requires a paid receipt. We are unable to accept payment at pickup.
- If you have a tax resale number, please be sure to inform Briggs Auction ahead of time so we can confirm the tax has been removed prior to your credit card being charged.
- Thursday, March 4, 9AM – 3PM at the Briggs Auction Showroom in Garnet Valley, PA is a dedicated WayForth pickup day, with no appointment needed; on a first-come, first-served basis, for WayForth merchandise only.
- Mondays – Fridays: by appointment only, for any previous auction.
- Saturdays: 9AM – 3PM, no appointment needed; for any previous auction.
- Buyers are responsible for packing smaller items, and dismantling, moving and loading furniture. Please ensure that you have your own labor, packing materials and equipment needed to collect your items. Briggs Auction does not provide labor or equipment to move items.
- At this time, all pickups require a mask and social distancing.
- Bidders who pick up their purchased items in person are responsible for examining all items at the time of pickup and assuring themselves as to condition before removing any item from Briggs Auction, Inc. No item may be returned for condition issues once it has been removed from Briggs Auction, and no refund or merchandise credit will be offered for any item’s condition after it has been picked up and removed by the bidder.
- Briggs Auction does not provide moving and/or shipping services. If you need the item moved or shipped, see our list of Recommended Shippers.
- Please be sure any shipper you choose to pick up your item(s) has a copy of your paid receipt.
- All items are sold at absolute auction AS IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE. We urge you to request additional condition information and/or additional photos to enable you to bid according to your own expertise.
- Lot announcements, listings, photographs, and catalog information are for descriptive purposes only. Items with power cords are not tested prior to the auction.
- Condition details are offered as courtesy to bidders, and are opinions only, not statements of fact, and do not imply any warranty concerning condition, or any assumption of liability. The absence of a condition report does not imply that the lot is perfect or free from wear, flaws, or characteristics of age. Briggs Auction, Inc. is not responsible for errors and/or omissions of condition.
- All items are offered at absolute auction, with no reserves or minimums, unless otherwise specified.
- By participating in Briggs Auction, Inc.’s auction, you are agreeing that the auction is occurring in Pennsylvania, merchandise is being struck off in Pennsylvania, contract of sale is being entered in Pennsylvania, and payments will be made in Pennsylvania.
- Owner or Owner’s Agent may not bid on his/her own items.
- All announcements made on the day of the auction supersede any other previously announced or published materials.
Register Online. Bid Online. Pay Online. Pickup your items. Simple!
* Need any help with online bidding? Check out our quick online bidding guide!