WAYFORTH AT BRIGGS AUCTION
Online Bidding | All Lots Start at $1
A partnership with move management company Wayforth, offering regular, online only auctions of fresh-to-the marketplace fine furnishings and home décor, fine art, china & glassware, electronics, carpets, and so much more. A great way to find just what you need to spruce up your space in a sustainable, earth-friendly way. Need more info about online bidding? Click HERE.
NEXT AUCTION CLOSES:
DATE TBD at 12Noon
Cascade close; 3 lots/minute.
There will be NO in-person preview for this auction.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: 18%
All successful bidders’ cards will be charged at the end of the auction. We are unable to accept cash or check payments for this auction.
– All items for this auction are located at the Briggs Auction Showroom, 1347 Naamans Creek Road, Garnet Valley, PA 19060
– Monday – Friday: by appointment only.
– Saturday: 9AM – 3PM, no appointment needed, with paid invoice only.
– View our Merchandise Pickup Procedure
– Pickup will be contactless, you must bring your own packing materials and help if needed with loading.
– If you need your item shipped, please contact any of our recommended shippers, or you may choose your own.
– If you have questions, please call 610.566.3138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wayforth At Briggs Auction Terms and Conditions
This is an online only auction. All merchandise for this auction is located at the the Briggs Auction Showroom in Garnet Valley, PA, however all bidding will be conducted online.
By registering to bid and/or submitting any bid, you acknowledge and accept these Terms & Conditions.
We thank you for your interest and participation.
Merchandise Pick Up:
– Monday – Friday: By scheduled appointment only.
– Saturday: 9AM – 3PM with no appointment needed.
– Buyers are responsible for packing smaller items, and dismantling, moving and loading furniture. Please ensure that you have your own labor, packing materials and equipment needed to collect your items. Briggs Auction does not provide labor or equipment to move items.
– Briggs Auction does not provide moving and/or shipping services. If you need the item moved or shipped, see our list of Recommended Shippers.
– Please be sure any shipper you choose to pick up your item(s) has a copy of your paid receipt.
- In order to bid in this auction, you must register on the Bid At Briggs online bidding platform directly and may not register in person. Click HERE to view and register for the auction once it has been posted.
- When you register for this auction, you agree to a $1 authorization on the credit card you have on file. This is a hold only, NOT a deposit or charge. This amount will not be held against the invoice total. Please make sure that your credit card information is current, and that the address on your bidder profile is the same address used for your credit card statement.
- Bidders with registrations outside the U.S. agree that submitting their card approves a $1,000 authorization on the card. All authorizations are released within three days of the auction, but availability of funds may take up to 30 days, depending on your card’s terms.
- If you have a tax exemption/resale number–even if you have submitted it in our older bidding system–please be sure to inform Briggs Auction before the auction closes, so we can confirm the PA sales tax has been removed from your invoice, prior to your credit card being charged.
BIDIDDING & BID INCREMENTS
- Mobile bidding is available with the Briggs Auction App available in the App Store for iPhone or iPad, and Google Play for Android devices.
- All lots start at $1 and will proceed by the following bid increments:
$1 – $10: Increment: $1
$11 – $100: Increment: $5
$101 – $200: Increment: $10
$201 – $500: Increment: $25
$501 – $1000: Increment: $50
$1001 – $2000: Increment: $100
$2001 – $5000: Increment: $200
BUYER’S PREMIUM / SALES TAX
- The Buyer’s Premium of 18% will be added to each successful bid..
- PA State Sales Tax (6%) will be applied to each sale, including the buyer’s premium, unless exempted by law. If exempt, you must present us with a valid tax exemption number, and complete our exemption form.
- Your credit card will be billed immediately after the auction, and a receipt emailed to you. No payments will be accepted onsite at merchandise pickup.
- If you have a tax resale number–even if you have given it to us before for our previous bidding system–please be sure to inform Briggs Auction ahead of time so we can confirm the tax has been removed prior to your credit card being charged.
- All items are sold at absolute auction, AS IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE. We urge you to request additional condition information and/or additional photos to enable you to bid according to your own expertise.
- Lot announcements, listings, photographs, and catalog information are for descriptive purposes only.
- Condition details are offered as courtesy to bidders, and are opinions only, not statements of fact, and do not imply any warranty concerning condition, or any assumption of liability. The absence of a condition report does not imply that the lot is perfect or free from wear, flaws, or characteristics of age. Briggs Auction, Inc. is not responsible for errors and/or omissions of condition.
- Buyers are urged to examine all items in person whenever possible, and to request condition reports and/or additional photos if they are unable to view items in person.
- All items are offered at absolute auction, with no reserves or minimums, unless otherwise specified.
- By participating in Briggs Auction, Inc.’s auction, you are agreeing that the auction is occurring in Pennsylvania, merchandise is being struck off in Pennsylvania, contract of sale is being entered in Pennsylvania, and payments will be made in Pennsylvania.
- Owner or Owner’s Agent may not bid on his/her own items.
- All announcements made on the day of the auction supersede any other previously announced or published materials.
Register Online. Bid Online. Pay Online. Pickup your items. Simple!
This auction is still in progress. Photos to come soon!