REAL ESTATE AT BRIGGS AUCTION
A great opportunity with HUGE potential!
2431 S. Philip St., Philadelphia, PA 19148
This is a fine location and a great property: a single-family, attached 1920’s South Philadelphia 2-story row home, with 3 bedrooms, and 1 bath. Property is being sold in partnership with Kevin Barmann Team, Keller Williams Philadelphia, at online auction.
Bidding is simple & convenient, from any computer, tablet*, or smart phone*. Need more info about online bidding?
OCTOBER 28 at 3PM
BUYER’S PREMIUM: 10%
MINIMUM OPENING BID: $80,000
- Registration with the Bid At Briggs online bidding platform.
- Submission of $5,000 by certified check or Wire Transfer to Keller Williams Philadelphia NOT LATER THAN 1PM on October 28. (see Terms for submission details). Your bid may be declined if the $5,000 is not received.
Terms & Conditions for the Online Only Real Estate Auction of 2431 S. Philip St., Philadelphia, PA 19148
By registering to bid and/or submitting any bid in this auction you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions for this auction. We thank you for your interest and participation.
MINIMUM OPENING BID
- The minimum opening bid for this property is $80,000
- In order to bid in this auction, you must register on the Bid At Briggs online bidding platform directly and may not register in person.
- When you register for this auction, you agree to a $1 authorization on the credit card you have on file. This is a hold only, NOT a deposit or charge. This amount will not be held against the invoice total. Please make sure that your credit card information is current, and that the address on your bidder profile is the same address used for your credit card statement.
- If you are working with a Buyer’s Agent, please add your agent’s name, phone number, and email (if it fits) in the “Company” field of the registration form.
- To complete your registration, you must provide a certified check for $5,000 made payable to Keller Williams Philadelphia, and sent to: Kevin Barmann Team, Keller Williams, 604 S Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA 19148; or to request wiring instructions, email Kevin Barmann Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The $5,000 must be RECEIVED not later than 1PM on Wednesday, October 28. Your bid may be declined if the $5,000 is not received.
BUYER’S PREMIUM / PAYMENT / SETTLEMENT
- The Buyer’s Premium of 10% will be added to the winning bid amount for a final sale price.
- The winning bidder’s non-refundable $5,000 becomes part of the 10% down payment due within three business days after the close of the auction. Full payment of the balance of the final sale price is due at settlement.
- Settlement within 45 days after close of auction, pending clear title. Seller guarantees it is working to ensure that it has clear title.
- Buyer’s Agent commission is 2.5%.
- This property is being sold at public, online only auction AS IS. with no contingencies. Seller guarantees that it is working to ensure that it has clear title. Settlement within 45 days pending clear title.
- Property is being sold in partnership with Kevin Barmann Team, Keller Williams Philadelphia.
- Information on Briggs Auction, Inc. website, and/or bidding platform, and any other published information is based upon the best information available to Briggs Auction, Inc., at the time of preparation.
- Each potential buyer is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspection, investigations, and inquiries concerning the property.
- The information on the Briggs Auction, Inc. website and any published information is subject to verification by all parties relying on it.
- No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction House
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Lori Zytkowicz, Briggs Auction, Director of Real Estate
– Phone: 610.308.9927
– Email: email@example.com
- Kevin Barmann, Kevin Barmann Team, Keller Williams Philadelphia
– Email: Kevin@Barmannteam.com
* Need any help with online bidding? Check out our quick online bidding guide!