PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 at 12 NOON
9 Martin’s Court
Garnet Valley, PA 19060
Directions: From 202 South, Make Left on to Naamans Creek Road; Left on to Shavertown Road; Left on to Martin’s Court
AUCTION START TIME: 12 NOON
PREVIEW & REGISTRATION: 11AM
BUYER’S PREMIUM: 10%
Welcome to 9 Martins Court, a farm house built circa 1780 located on 1+ acre, and comprising 3-4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a 2-car detached garage. The living room features hardwood flooring, brick wood burning fireplace, and built-ins. From the living room stroll through the large eat-in kitchen; full bath; mud room; and the side entry and access to the side porch. The second floor features the 3-4 bedrooms, full hall bath, and access to the walk-up attic. The basement is unfinished and it is a walkout. This property has public water and public sewer.
Located in the Award Winning Garnet Valley School District | Concord Township/Delaware County, PA
Buyers can submit offers prior to auction date for Seller consideration. Auction is subject to prior sale.
Property is being sold AS IS.
LOT and PROPERTY DETAILS
- Lot Size Acres: +/- 1.19
- Lot Size SqFt: +/- 51,836
- Total Finished SQFT: +/- 2,160
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Baths
- Eat-In Kitchen
- 2 Fireplaces
- Full, Unfinished Basement with Walkout Stairs
- Basement Laundry
- Washer and Dryer (As Is Condition)
- Detached Garage, Driveway Parking
- Oil heat
- Public Water and Sewer
- Frame, Masonry Building
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Tile/Brick
- Roof: Asphalt, Shingle
- Award-Winning Garnet Valley School District
- Concord Township
- Delaware County, PA
TAXES & ZONING
- 2019 Tax Year Annual Amount: $5,736.00
- School Tax: $4,801.00
- County Tax: $793.00
- County Tax Payment Frequency: Annually
- City Town Tax: $142.00
- City Town Tax Payment Frequency: Annually
- Tax Assessed Value: $145,170.00
- Assessment Year: 2019
- Improvement Assessed Value: $81,850.00
- Land Assessed Value: $63,320.00
- Zoning: RESIDENTIAL
- Land Use Code: R-10
- Block/Lot: 018-000
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS/AUCTION TERMS
- Valid Driver’s License required to register
- $10,000.00 cash or certified check made payable to yourself is required the day of auction to register to bid.
- Property is being sold at public auction, AS IS, with no contingencies
- A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to selling price at auction and will determine final sale price.
- Auction is subject to prior sale
- Pre-auction offers will be considered, and are subject to auction terms and conditions
SUCCESSFUL BIDDER INFORMATION
- The 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid, and is due in addition to the final bid to complete the purchase price.
- The successful bidder will pay a down payment of 10% of the purchase price within seven business days of auction. The non-refundable $10,000.00 registration fee will be used immediately as part of the initial 10% down payment.
- The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement.
- Settlement will be conducted within 30-45 days of the auction date. Settlement date and time to be agreed upon between Buyer, Seller and Auction Company.
- We welcome broker participation in this auction, and will pay a two and a half percent (2.5%) referral fee to the properly licensed Broker/Agent whose client purchases this property at the auction and settles on the property at closing. To qualify for a referral fee the Broker must abide by the following:
- 2.5% commission is paid only if property is sold at auction on auction day. Any pre- or post-auction offers or bids are subject to negotiation of commission. This commission will be paid upon settlement of property.
- Broker/Agent must hold a valid PA license.
- The Broker must register his/her client on an official registration form supplied by the Auction Company on or before the date of the auction.
- The registration form must be signed by both the Broker/Agent and Client.
- Broker/Agent must attend the auction with the Client.
- No referral fee will be paid to any Broker/Agent or a member of his/her immediate family participating in the purchase of the property as a principal. An affidavit may be required as proof that the Broker/Agent is serving only as a Broker/Agent and not as a principal.
- Registration of Broker/Agent by another Broker/Agent will not be accepted.
- To bid on this property, you must pre-register with Briggs Auction, Inc. on or before auction day.
- This property is sold AS IS, with no warranties or guarantees other than being clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- All information contained on the Briggs Auction, Inc. website, and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement.
- Information contained in advertisements, the Briggs Auction, Inc. website, and any published information is based upon the best information available to Briggs Auction, Inc., at the time of preparation.
- Each potential buyer is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspection, investigations, and inquiries concerning the property.
- The information on the Briggs Auction, Inc. website and any published information is subject to verification by all parties relying on it.
- No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction House
- For more information or to view the property, please contact Lori Zytkowicz, Director, Real Estate Sales, Briggs Auction, Inc. at 610-308-9927 or email@example.com.