REAL ESTATE AUCTIONS
Selling Real Estate At Auction
A no-hassle process: You determine the showing and auction dates. We coordinate the advertising, showings, and sale on auction day. Bidders come to the auction pre-qualified and prepared to buy. Settlement is quick and hassle-free. Nothing is unexpected.
Public Real Estate Auctions aren’t just for foreclosures or bankruptcy. They work for all types of real estate: Estate settlement, Residential, Commercial, Multi-parcel Properties, and even Raw Land. Auctions obtain competitive prices in an efficient and timely manner, and offer several key benefits to both sellers and buyers:
- Sellers are spared a long, drawn out period of showings and counter offers with set showing dates and a single, set sale date.
- Buyers have time to view the property, make inspections, determine their price, and get qualified to buy.
- Sellers see competitive bidding that meets and often exceeds fair market prices
- Buyers know they have a competitive chance to purchase the property with the same terms and conditions, and no special deals or contingencies.
- Sellers know immediately that the property is sold with a quick settlement to follow, typically within 30-45 days.
- Buyers know immediately if they are the winning bidder at the fall of the gavel.
Have a property to sell? Let Briggs Auction, Inc. sell it for you at auction.
For more information contact Lori Zytkowicz, Director of Real Estate at 610.566.3138, or email Lori@briggsauction.com