NOVEMBER 11 | SINGLE-OWNER ESTATE DIE-CAST COLLECTION AUCTION
Online Bidding | All lots start at $1
Featuring A lifetime, single-owner die-cast car collection of various periods and genres from the 1960’s through the early 2000’s, primarily mint-in-box, new “Old Stock”, and in original packaging, to include Majorette (French); Lledo (Great Britain); Lesney/Matchbox (Great Britain); Hot Wheels (U.S.A.); Kenner (U.S.A); and Johnny Lightning (U.S.A.). All lots start at $1.00, with no minimums or reserves. Whether a collector, internet re-seller or someone looking for that special stocking stuffer, this collection is sure to please!
Online Bidding is simple & convenient, from any computer, tablet*, or smart phone*. Need more info about online bidding?
DIE-CAST COLLECTION AUCTION
NOVEMBER 11 at 11AM
Cascade close: 5 Lots/Minute
There will be no in-person preview for this auction. Please call or email to request additional information and/or condition details.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: 18%
PAYMENT: All successful bidders’ cards will be charged at the end of the auction, at the 18% buyer’s premium. We are unable to accept cash or check payments for this auction.
– Saturdays: 9AM – 3PM, with no appointment needed.
– Mondays – Fridays: by appointment only.
View our Merchandise Pickup Procedure. Pickup will be contactless, you must bring your own packing materials and help if needed with loading.
The Single-Owner Die-Cast Vehicles Auction is an online only auction. All bidding will be conducted online; merchandise pickup will take place at the Briggs Auction Showroom in Garnet Valley, PA.
By registering to bid and/or submitting any bid, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
We thank you for your interest and participation.
- In order to bid in this auction, you must register on the Bid At Briggs online bidding platform* directly and may not register in person.
- When you register for this auction, you agree to a $1 authorization on the credit card you have on file. This is a hold only, NOT a deposit or charge. This amount will not be held against the invoice total. Please make sure that your credit card information is current, and that the address on your bidder profile is the same address used for your credit card statement.
- Bidders with registrations outside the U.S. agree that submitting their card approves a $1,000 authorization on the card. All authorizations are released within three days of the auction, but availability of funds may take up to 30 days, depending on your card’s terms.
- If you have a PA tax exemption/resale number, please be sure to inform Briggs Auction before the auction closes, so we can confirm the PA sales tax has been removed from your invoice.
- All lots start at $1, then will proceed by the following bid increments:
$1 – $10: Increment: $1
$11 – $100: Increment: $5
$101 – $200: Increment: $10
$201 – $500: Increment: $25
$501 – $1000: Increment: $50
$1001 – $2000: Increment: $100
$2001 – $5000: Increment: $200
$5000 – +: Increment: $500
BUYER’S PREMIUM / SALES TAX
- The Buyer’s Premium of 18% will be added to each successful bid
- PA State Sales Tax (6%) will be applied to each sale, including the buyer’s premium, unless exempted by law. If exempt, you must present us with a valid tax exemption number, and complete our exemption form.
- If you have a tax resale number, please be sure to inform Briggs Auction before the close of the auction so we can confirm the tax has been removed prior to your credit card being charged.
- Your credit card will be billed after the auction ends and a receipt emailed to you.
- All pickups require a paid receipt. We are unable to accept payment at the pickup.
- All lots are located at the Briggs Auction Showroom, 1347 Naamans Creek Road, Garnet Valley, PA 19060
- Saturdays: 9AM – 3PM, with no appointment needed.
- Mondays – Fridays: by appointment only.
- Merchandise pickup remains contactless. Bidders are responsible for bringing their own labor and packing materials.
- Masks must be worn at all times during pickup and Briggs Auction staff will maintain social distancing.
- Bidders who pick up their purchased items in person are responsible for examining all items at the time of pickup and assuring themselves as to condition before removing any item. No item may be returned for condition issues once it has been removed, and no refund or merchandise credit will be offered for any item’s condition after it has been picked up and removed by the bidder.
- All items must be picked up within 30 days of the auction.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions about picking up your items, or view our Merchandise Pickup procedures on our website.
- Another option: see our website for our list of recommended shippers.
- All items are sold AS IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE. We urge you to request additional condition details and/or photos to help you with your bidding decisions and to bid according to your own expertise.
- Lot announcements, listings, photographs, and catalog information are for descriptive purposes only. Items with power cords are not tested prior to the auction.
- Any condition details listed are offered as courtesy to bidders, and are opinions only, not statements of fact, and do not imply any warranty concerning condition, or any assumption of liability. The absence of a condition report does not imply that the lot is perfect or free from wear, flaws, or characteristics of age. Briggs Auction, Inc. is not responsible for errors and/or omissions of condition.
- All items are offered at absolute auction, with no reserves or minimums, unless otherwise specified.
- By participating in Briggs Auction, Inc.’s auction, you are agreeing that the auction is occurring in Pennsylvania, merchandise is being struck off in Pennsylvania, contract of sale is being entered in Pennsylvania, and payments will be made in Pennsylvania.
- Owner or Owner’s Agent may not bid on his/her own items.
- All announcements made on the day of the auction supersede any other previously announced or published materials.
QUESTIONS/FOR MORE INFORMATION
* Need any help with online bidding? Check out our quick online bidding guide!