FINE ESTATE AUCTIONS:
SINGLE-OWNER ESTATE FARM EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, ANTIQUES
Featuring an excellent selection of antique and other farm equipment & tools; antiques; primitives, and more, from a single Estate collection.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2020
Online Only Bidding
Bidding closes at 11AM; Cascade close of 5 lots/minute
Here’s a sneak preview of the auction:
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
This single-owner Estate Farm Equipment, etc. auction is an online only auction. Merchandise pickup will take place at/outside the Briggs Auction Showroom in Garnet Valley, however all bidding will be conducted online.
By registering to bid and/or submitting any bid, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
We thank you for your interest and participation.
- In order to bid in this auction, you must register on the Bid At Briggs online bidding platform directly and may not register in person. Click HERE to view & register for the auction.
- When you register for this auction, you agree to a $1 authorization on the credit card you have on file. This is a hold only, NOT a deposit or charge. This amount will not be held against the invoice total. Please make sure that your credit card information is current, and that the address on your bidder profile is the same address used for your credit card statement.
- Bidders with registrations outside the U.S. agree that submitting their card approves a $1,000 authorization on the card. All authorizations are released within three days of the auction, but availability of funds may take up to 30 days, depending on your card’s terms.
- If you have a tax exemption/resale number, please be sure to inform Briggs Auction before the auction closes, so we can confirm the PA sales tax has been removed from your invoice.
- There will be no live/in-person preview for this auction.
- For additional condition information and/or photos, please contact us:
- All lots start at $1, and then will proceed by the following bid increments:
$1 – $10: Increment: $1
$11 – $100: Increment: $5
$101 – $200: Increment: $10
$201 – $500: Increment: $25
$501 – $1000: Increment: $50
$1001 – $2000: Increment: $100
$2001 – $5000: Increment: $200
BUYER’S PREMIUM / SALES TAX
- The Buyer’s Premium of 18% will be added to each successful bid.
- PA State Sales Tax (6%) will be applied to each sale, including the buyer’s premium, unless exempted by law. If exempt, you must present us with a valid tax exemption number, and complete our exemption form.
- If you have a tax resale number–even if you’ve given it to us before–please be sure to inform Briggs Auction ahead of time so we can confirm the tax has been removed prior to your credit card being charged.
PAYMENT & MERCHANDISE PICKUP /SHIPPING
- Your credit card will be billed shortly after the auction closes, and a receipt emailed to you.
- Merchandise pickup:
– Thursday, July 23: 8:30AM – 3PM for Farm Equipment Auction ONLY
– Saturday, July 25: 9AM – 3PM (for any auction items)
– By appointment only Mondays – Fridays
- All pickups at this time are contactless. Buyers are responsible for packing smaller items; and for bringing help with larger items.
- No item may be removed or will be shipped until full payment of merchandise has been made.
- Briggs Auction does not ship, however we work with a variety of shippers who can handle anything in the auction. View our Shippers List.
- All shipping, packing, and handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items will only be shipped to the bidder’s registration/billing address.
- Third-party pickups also require advanced scheduling. Please have your shipper contact Briggs Auction to arrange.
- Briggs Auction requires WRITTEN authorization to release merchandise to anyone other than the registered bidder. Please use our Shipping Authorization Form.
- All items are sold AS IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE. We urge you to examine all items carefully and bid according to your own expertise.
- Lot announcements, listings, photographs, and catalog information are for descriptive purposes only.
- Any condition details listed are offered as courtesy to bidders, and are opinions only, not statements of fact, and do not imply any warranty concerning condition, or any assumption of liability. The absence of a condition report does not imply that the lot is perfect or free from wear, flaws, or characteristics of age. Briggs Auction, Inc. is not responsible for errors and/or omissions of condition.
- Buyers are urged to examine all items in person whenever possible, and to request condition reports and/or additional photos if they are unable to view items in person.
- All items are offered at absolute auction, with no reserves or minimums, unless otherwise specified.
- By participating in Briggs Auction, Inc.’s auction, you are agreeing that the auction is occurring in Pennsylvania, merchandise is being struck off in Pennsylvania, contract of sale is being entered in Pennsylvania, and payments will be made in Pennsylvania.
- Owner or Owner’s Agent may not bid on his/her own items.
- All announcements made on the day of the auction supersede any other previously announced or published materials.
QUESTIONS? / FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION