REAL ESTATE: MAKE AN OFFER!
188 Cafferty Rd
Pipersville, PA 18947
14.45 +/- Secluded Acres in Pipersville, Bucks County, PA
Take a look at this Artisan Showplace Home
- Private and secluded setting in Bucks County
- The four BR 3,836 +/- sqft. custom-built home features a spacious grand room, three fireplaces to cozy up to, and a granite countertop kitchen for creating culinary masterpieces
- This custom home is set up for entertaining with a gorgeous window wall and five decks on every level to take in all that the local nature setting provides
- A secondary building matches the main home in architectural style with garage parking for two cars, full bathroom and general purpose room on the second floor.
- Close to New Hope, PA; Lambertville, NJ; and Frenchtown, NJ.
- Spectacular Views of the Delaware River & Prahls Island
- Parcel #44-022-097-015, Approximately 14.45 Acres
- Utilities: Well & Septic, Propane, Electric
- Zoning: RA – Residential Agricultural
- Approximate 2019 Taxes: $15,361
Broker Participation Invited!
Call Max Spann: 888.299.1438
By Order of The Estate. Property is being sold by Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co., in conjunction with Briggs Auction, Inc.