- MONDAYS – FRIDAYS: By Appointment Only.
Schedule A Pickup Appointment
- SATURDAYS: 9AM – 3PM
No Appointment Needed
Merchandise Pickup Procedure
We want all our customers to feel as safe and secure as possible. All storage fees are waived at this time, however, we request that all items be removed within 30 days of the auction date.
We are offering a drive-thru/contactless pickup. We do require that all customers wear a mask and observe distancing requests. All Briggs Auction Staff will be masked.
OPEN PICKUPS: Are first-come, first-served. When you arrive, Briggs Auction staff will take your name and invoice information, and will then gather your items and make them available for you to pack and load. Racks/Tables will be sanitized between pickups. All invoices must be paid in full in order to pick up your items. We are unable to accept any payment at pickup.
BY APPOINTMENT: When you arrive, your items will be located just outside the door closest to our main office. Your items will be on a clean, sanitized table or rack, placed by staff members wearing gloves.
PROCEDURE FOR ALL PICKUPS:
- You will be able to pickup ALL merchandise purchased from ALL prior auctions at one time.
- Buyers are responsible for packing smaller items; please ensure that you have your own packing materials, equipment, and/or help needed to collect your items. Briggs Auction staff will not assist with packing.
- Please call ahead if you will require help with moving/loading furniture. Staff may be available to assist, but will maintain a minimum 6-foot distance.
- In case of rain, your items will be located just inside the door, with the same procedures in place. A mask is required.
- If you have questions, please call 610.566.3138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Another option: see our list of preferred shippers and couriers to have your items shipped to you.
QUESTIONS? / FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
APRIL 2021: The health and safety of our customers, staff and community remains our top priority. To comply with CDC guidelines, all bidding remains online only. There will be no in-person preview at this time, and merchandise pickup from any auction remains contactless.