Saturdays: 9AM – 3PM (no appointment needed)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, MONDAY – FRIDAY
Merchandise Pickup Procedure
Merchandise pickup is now available two ways: Saturdays, from 9AM – 3PM without an appointment, on a first-come, first-served basis, OR by scheduling an individual pickup appointment Monday-Friday (use the link above to schedule). There is no rush to remove your items. We want all our customers to feel as safe and secure as possible. All storage fees are waived at this time.
We are offering a drive-thru/contactless pickup. We do require that all customers wear a mask and observe distancing requests. All Briggs Auction Staff will be masked.
SATURDAYS: When you arrive, Briggs Auction staff will take your name and invoice information, and will then gather your items and make them available for you to pack and load. Racks/Tables will be sanitized between pickups. All invoices must be paid in full in order to pick up your items. We are unable to accept any payment at pickup.
BY APPOINTMENT: When you arrive, your items will be located just outside the door closest to our main office. Your items will be on a clean, sanitized table or rack, placed by staff members wearing gloves.
PROCEDURE FOR ALL PICKUPS:
- You will be able to pickup ALL merchandise purchased from ALL prior auctions at one time.
- Buyers are responsible for packing smaller items; please ensure that you have your own packing materials, equipment, and/or help needed to collect your items. Briggs Auction staff will not assist with packing.
- Please call ahead if you will require help with moving/loading furniture. Staff may be available to assist, but will maintain a minimum 6-foot distance.
- In case of rain, your items will be located just inside the door, with the same procedures in place. A mask is required.
- If you have questions, please call 610.566.3138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Another option: see our list of preferred shippers and couriers to have your items shipped to you.
QUESTIONS? / FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
JULY 2020: The health and safety of our customers, staff and community remains our top priority. To comply with CDC guidelines, all bidding remains online only until further notice. There will be no in-person preview at this time, and merchandise pickup from any auction will be contactless. There is no rush to pickup your items; we are waiving all storage fees at this time.