324 S. DUPONT HIGHWAY
NEW CASTLE, DE 19720
Located on S. Dupont Highway, near the Rt. 13/Rt. 40 split.
COMMERCIAL POSSIBILITIES IN NEW CASTLE…
By appointment only. Call or email Lori Zytkowicz to schedule:
A tremendous opportunity to own a commercial property!
A prime Dupont Highway location in close proximity to the 13/40 split, this well-maintained stand-alone building offers 2 levels of commercial space totaling approximately 7500 square feet. Previous reports note that this high traffic location saw over 51,000 cars per day!
Great features include separate electric and HVAC on each level that would provide an easy split into 2 separate commercial spaces, an ADA-compliant bathroom, overhead door with ramp, a 1/2+ acre lot, a large 25+ car parking lot, CR zoning, 2 gas heaters/central air units approximately 10 years old, two 200-amp electrical services, and a large fenced in secure outside area.
Make An Offer!
To view gallery as slide show, click the triangle “play” button at the bottom-right of any photo. Pres ESC to exit slide show.
Note: Contents shown inside the property are not included in the sale.
MLS #: 7142484
MLS Area: New Castle/Red Lion/Del.City (30904)
County: New Castle County, Delaware
Property / Lot Details
- Age: 29
- Type: Commercial, Retail Space
- Acres / Lot Sq Ft: .56 / 24,394
- Building Sq Ft: +/- 7500; 2 Stories
- Lot Dimensions: 263 x 152
- Land Use / Zoning: CR
- Block / Lot: – / 078
- Exterior: Highway Exposure, Metal/Tin Roof, 11-25 Car Parking
- Lot / Location: Highway Location, Level Lot, Highway Road Access, Highway Exposure, Traffic Count: 30000
- Sale Includes: Land and Building
- Public Water
- Public Sewer
- Central Air
- Gas HVAC
- 200-300 Amps
- Electric Hot Water
- School District: Colonial (New Castle, DE)
Tax ID and Annual Taxes
- Tax ID #: 10-034.00-078
- Taxes / Year: $456 / 2017
- Assessment: $63,700
- Land Assessment: 29,100
- Improvement Asmt: 34,600
Property is being sold “as is” excluding contents. Auction is subject to prior sale. Pre-auction offers considered. Showings by appointment only.
Registration Requirements/Auction Terms:
All bidders/brokers must be preregistered with Briggs Auction Inc.
- Valid Driver’s License required to register
- $10,000.00 cash or certified check made payable to yourself is required the day of auction to register to bid.
- Property is being sold at public auction, AS IS, with no contingencies
- An unpublished reserve must be met in order to guarantee a sale
- Final selling price is subject to an 8% buyer’s premium
- Auction is subject to prior sale
- Pre-auction offers will be considered, and are subject to auction terms and conditions
Successful Bidder Information:
- The 8% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid, and is due in addition to the final bid to complete the purchase price.
- The successful bidder will pay a down payment of 10% of the purchase price within seven business days of auction. The non-refundable $10,000.00 registration fee will be used immediately as part of the initial 10% down payment.
- The balance of the pruchase price is due at settlement.
- Settlement will be conducted within 30-45 days of the auction date. Settlement date and time to be agreed upon between Buyer, Seller and Auction Company.
We welcome broker participation in this auction, and will pay a two and a half percent (2.5%) referral fee to the properly licensed Broker/Agent whose client purchases this property at the aucton and settles on the property at closing. To qualify for a referral fee the Broker must abide by the following:
- 2.5% commission is paid only if property is sold at auction on auction day. Any pre- or post-auction offers or bids are subject to negotiation of commission. This commission will be paid upon settlement of property.
- Broker/Agent must hold a valid DE license.
- The Broker must register his/her client on an official registration form supplied by the Auction Company on or before the date of the auction.
- The registration form must be signed by both the Broker/Agent and Client.
- Broker/Agent must attend the auction with the Client.
- No referral fee will be paid to any Broker/Agent or a member of his/her immediate family participating in the purchase of the property as a principal. An affidavit may be required as proof that the Broker/Agent is serving only as a Broker/Agent and not as a principal.
- Registration of Broker/Agent by another Broker/Agent will not be accepted.
To bid on this property, you must pre-register with Briggs Auction, Inc. on or before auction day.
View/Download Registration Form (PDF)
- This property is sold AS IS, with no warranties or guarantees other than being clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- All information contained on the Briggs Auction, Inc. website, and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement.
- Information contained in advertisements, the Briggs Auction, Inc. website, and any published information is based upon the best information available to Briggs Auction, inc, at the time of preparation.
- Each potential buyer is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspection, investigations, and inquiries concerning the property.
- The information on the Briggs Auction, Inc. website and any published information is subject to verification by all parties relying on it.
- No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction House
For more information or to view the property, please contact Lori Zytkowicz, Director, Real Estate Sales, Briggs Auction, Inc. at 610-308-9927 or email@example.com.